Thank you to all that attended the prayer vigil for Fiston and Evelyn! Here are the specifics to keep in your prayers until they come home!
- That God would continue to wrap His arms and His love around Fiston and Evelyn while we cannot be together
- Prayers of THANKS that God brought them to our church family
- That God will keep them safe until they come to America
- That they will come to know the love of Jesus no matter where they are
- That God will change the hearts of the leadership in DRC so that they can come home to the family that loves them
- Prayers of THANKS for the sovereignty and majesty of God and His ways
- That Fiston and Evelyn can know how much they are loved – even 7,000 miles away
- That the ban on exit visa letters will be lifted so over 1,000 families that God brought together can be united
- That the final items needed for Fiston and Evelyn’s immigration can be completed quickly and smoothly (US immigration visa, passports)
Sunday School Kickoff
Sunday School has started again!
We need volunteers to help lead the rotation style lessons. For more information on what that entails, check out this power point PDF with all of the info you need to know!
Since our missions outreach is becoming a focus of the church, we’ve created a page dedicated to missions at Elim! Be sure to keep up on the mission of the month!
Youth Sunday 2015
Once again we had a great turnout and show of support for our annual Youth Sunday fundraiser! A HUGE THANK YOU to all who donated items for the auction. Thanks to the congregation for coming out and supporting the youth too! We’re well on our way to reaching our goal for the mission trip!
The “Bad Ways to Witness” skit is up on our YouTube page for you to revisit or to share with friends and family.
Small Group Ministry
We are excited to announce that we have officially launched small group ministry! As we seek to fulfill the growing needs of our growing congregation, we feel this is a vital step to take to help people grow deeper in their faith, their relationship with God, and relationships with others.
What’s a small group? Why do we need that in our church? Check out this article from the E-magazine “Sharefaith”